Sound Healing is an effective and proven modality that uses vibrational sound to help reduce stress, alter consciousness and create a deep sense of well being and better health and inner peace.
Modern medicine can now measure and thus confirm the practice of sound as a means to promote healing. Sound creates the sacred space in which people can heal in many different ways, including, depression, stress disorders, pain and emotional stress.
How does it work? Instruments, including Tibetan singing bowls, drums, shakers, voice and others, in specific rhythm, are used to create sound frequency. Sound impacts the sympathetic nervous system as your brain waves synchronize to the vibrations of the sound. The harmonic vibrations help with relaxation, which can slow down the respiratory, heart rate and brain and disrupt the pain reflex and helps the person relax even further so that they can begin their own personal inquiry into what it is that they would like to work on in their daily lives or in life in general, which may include their health, wealth ect.. This is an example of when an angel card reading or pendulum reading may take place as questions may arise in the client as to what direction they might want to take. Though angel readings do not tell someone which way to turn, they certainly help illuminate the possibilities that all paths may offer.
What are the benefits of Sound Healing?
- May help relieve pain and stress related conditions and sleeplessness
- the ability to alter ones consciousness, help one meditate
- may help open one up spiritually and help get rid of blocks from spiritual awareness
- may reduce pain and discomfort from fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome and depression
- clients may experience improved memory, clarity, vitality and the ability to take action.
- often produces energetic and physical discharge, releasing of blocks, stressors and toxins.