What does clairvoyance mean to each individual? How does one know if they actually have such power or if it’s all just a coincidence? Is what you see actually real or all just in your head? Can someone really see the future? Clairvoyant practices are not limited to just predicting the future. Those who have the gift often claim to see the future (precognition) or to see the past (retrocognition). Some can even do remote-viewing, which is the perception of contemporary events happening outside the normal realism of perception. There is so much more to Clairvoyance to be understood. Perhaps if it was understood, then it wouldn’t be such a mystery and would rather be something considered normal.
- Have you been receiving clairvoyant messages or are you wanting to develop them?
- Do you get vivid dreams, or perhaps daydreams that seem unusually specific?
- Do you often get unusual images, especially while meditating? Do you have a vivid imagination?
- Do you get changes in vision?
- Do you spot images of things in the corner of your eye?
- Do things fade in and out? What about flashes of light?
- Do you get strange feelings or vibrations coming from your “third eye” in or around the forehead?
- Are you always imagining scenes in the future?
- Do you often experience episodes of déjà vu?
These are some common ways that you can test your clairvoyant power. There are also many practices that can be done in order to sharpen this ability and to open it up if you are not yet experiencing these such types of abilities.
Kim is a born psychic/medium that has been teaching about psychic development for several years now. She helps students understand easy techniques in order to be able to open up their psychic gifts naturally as it is their birthright to do so. This class will explain about clairvoyance and several different techniques and practices of how to open up your clairvoyant ability.
DURATION: 2 hours consists of one parts + FREE GIFT – Meditation.
Listen to the sample of this meditation.
***NOTE: When you pay, you will receive a link to the webinar, which you copy and save.